So. I’m kinda restless at the moment. Currently I’m unemployed this summer, and that’s a big drag. Mostly for the fact that, well, I have to eat and pay rent. It’s not good to skip those things, as there will be trouble then. And other then that, all the TV shows that I watch is on hiatus/cancelled as the list grows thin:
- House – Hiatus until the fall
- NCIS – Hiatus until the fall
- Gilmore Girls – Cancelled after a 7 season stretch
- Criminal Minds – Hiatus until the fall
- Scrubs – hiatus untill spring 2008?
- Greys Anatomy – Hiatus until the fall
- Doctor Who – Still running but only for 6 more episodes
- Boston Legal – Soon on hiatus. Season closing seems to have been pushed
- Stargate Atlantis – Hiatus until the fall
- The Dresden Files – No news from Sci-Fi about it’s pickup to the fall schedule
- Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip – Cancelled, airing the last 5-6 already shot episodes.
And that’s that. What to do this summer when there is no new quality shows that I like. Sorry but heroes is not to my cup of tea, and other shows that I though were good in the beginning is not that watch able any more (24, Lost, etc).
Will have to find a new show to pour over. Heard that Monk, Shark and Eureka are good shows.